Reserve bank of india Published An Advertisement for RBI Assistant Post(RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023). Eligible Candidates are encouraged to consult the official advertisement and submit their application for this RBI assistant post.Additional information such as a Education qualification, age Restriction, selection process, Application fees, application Instructions can be found below for RBI assistant vacancy 2023. Stay Tuned to Gujaratjobportal for Latest update for RBI assistant vacancy 2023.
Applications are invited for eligible candidates for 450 posts of RBI assistant vacancy 2023, To be selected as a RBI assistant post, You will need Pass a Two phase Preliminary and main Exams and then Language proficiency test (LTP), For Any update and corrections to this information it will be published on the RBI official website, – www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant vacancy 2023
- Organisation- RBI
- Post name- Assistant
- Total vacancy- 450
- Job location- india
- Mode of application- Online
- Category- RBI Recruitment
- Join whatsapp group- Join Here
JOB details- 👆🏻
- RBI Assistant
- 450 Assistant posts
- Category/Location wise details here 👇🏻
- In All India 🇮🇳
- Kanpur & Lucknow
- New Delhi
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi
- Apply for the Assistant post You need Bachelor’s Degree With 50% marks for General Category candidates
- For ST/SC/PwBD Candidate Required Passing Marks
- And Knowledge Of Computer Word Processing
- If Candidates an Ex-Service man, You should Either be a graduate or have pass the matriculation exam in the armed forces and serve for at least 15 years.
- If candidates Apply for specific office(state), Must Required Proficient in the language spoken in the state. For more education qualification information Please read official notification.
- Minimum Age for apply- 20 years
- Maximum Age for apply- 28 years
- You can apply for this position if your age falls between 20 and 28 years as of September 1, 2023. This means you must have been born between September 2, 1995, and September 1, 2003, inclusive, to be eligible.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) typically provides age relaxation for certain categories of candidates as per its recruitment rules. These relaxations could apply to candidates from reserved categories like SC/ST, OBC, PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities), ex-servicemen, etc. The specific details of age relaxation and eligibility criteria for different categories can be found in the official recruitment notification or on the RBI’s website. Candidates eligible for such relaxations should carefully review the official guidelines to understand their eligibility based on their category.
- For General/ OBC / EWS – Rs.450/-
- For ST/ SC – Rs. 50/-
- Payment Method- only online
How to apply-
- To apply for the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023, interested candidates should visit the official website and complete the online application process. It’s important to follow the instructions provided on the official website to ensure your application is submitted correctly and on time.
- Notification Date- 11/09/2023
- Application Started- 13/09/2023
- Last date to apply- 04/10/2023
- Online Preliminary exam(Provisional)- 21/10/2023 And 23/10/2023
- Main Exam (Provisional) – 02/12/2023
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here