ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 will recruit 922 non-executives for various sectors, according to the official website @ongcindia.com. Candidates can apply for these positions online until May 28, 2022.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is accepting online applications for a total of 922 non-executive positions. Candidates who are interested in the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Process and meet the required eligibility criteria should read the full notification and apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2022 @ongcindia.com.
>Authority Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
>Name of Posts : Non-Executive
>Number of Vacancies : 922
>Official Website : ongcindia.com
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- > Candidates can download the ONGC Notification 2022 PDF from the link provided below for their convenience. Before applying for the 922 vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates must read the official ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF thoroughly to ensure that they are aware of all important details about the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification. This article also contains all of the necessary information.
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
> Candidates will be informed about the vacancies announced for each sector under ONGC Recruitment 2022. Before applying to various vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates should consult the table below to learn about vacancies in each sector.
Name of Sector – Number of Vacancies
>Chennai and Karaikal 38
Total : 922
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who want to apply for the 922 vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022 must meet certain requirements. Candidates should review the Basic Minimum Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2022 before applying.
Age Limit: F1 & A1 Level Posts (Except Drilling/ Cementing/ Production-Drilling)
# UR/EWS: 18 to 30 years
# OBC: 18 to 33 years
# SC/ ST: 18 to 35 years
F1 & A1 Level Posts (Drilling/ Cementing/ Production-Drilling)
# UR/EWS: 18 to 28 years
# OBC: 18 to 31 years
# SC/ ST: 18 to 33 years
W1 Level Posts
# UR/EWS: 18 to 27 years
# OBC: 18 to 30 years
# SC/ ST: 18 to 32 years
Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)
# UR/EWS: 18 to 35 years
# OBC: 18 to 38 years
# SC/ ST: 18 to 40 years
Educational Qualification :
- To apply for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022, candidates must have specific educational qualifications. All of the positions advertised under ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 have different educational qualification requirements. Candidates should review the educational qualifications for all posts in the table format below before applying to the 922 apprentice vacancies in various disciplines announced under ONGC Notification 2022.
Name of Posts – Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineering Assistant
- 3 years diploma in relevant discipline
- Junior Dealing Assistant (Transport, Production -Drilling and MM)
- 3 years diploma in relevant discipline
Certificate of Domicile :
- Except for departmental candidates, all candidates must have a Certificate of Domicile/Permanent Residency in the state listed above. At the time of document verification/uploading, candidates must present a Certificate of Domicile/Permanent Resident from the concerned state.PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate/Certificate of Permanent Residency) issued by competent authority for the purpose of higher education will also be accepted for candidates from Assam. Competent Authority should issue a Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
Minimum Marks :
- To be eligible, candidates must have a minimum score of 40% in the essential qualification. When filling out the online application form, the candidate must enter the exact percentage of marks to a maximum of 2 (two) decimal places; rounding off to percentage is strictly prohibited.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ONGC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancy.
# Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
# Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
# In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
# Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
# Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
# At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Links :
- Name of Category – Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS Rs. 300
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman Nil
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be chosen using a computer-based test (CBT), which will be followed by PST/PET/Skill Test/Typing tests (wherever applicable). Candidates must qualify at each stage individually. CBT testing will take place in the state of the respective work-center/sector.Salary :
Level – Salary
- F1 Level – Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 98,000
- A1 Level – Rs. 26,600 – Rs. 87,000
- W1 Level – Rs. 24,000 – Rs. 57,500
All the interested Candidates must check their eligibility and fill the application form right away. You must not wait for the deadline. To know more about ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 red the full notification available on the official website.
Important Dates : > Online Application begins 07th May 2022
> Online Application ends 28th May 2022