AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Air Force has delivered a warning for enlistment to different branches through the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2/2022) For 300+ Commissioned officials in Flying and Ground Duty opening. AFCAT 2 Bharti Notification was Released on 21st May 2022. Online Application is begun on @afcat.cdac.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022.
Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 30.06.2022 For 300+ Commissioned officers in Flying & Ground Duty Posts. AFCAT 2 Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @afcat.cdac.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For AFCAT 2 Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Indian Air Force: Air Force Common Admission Test
Post Name : Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)
Total Vacancy : 300+
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : All Over India
Job Type : Government
- (Pay Scale)In the 7th CPC Pay Matrix, selected candidates are eligible for Level 10
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 56,100/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 1,77,500/-
Education Qualification :
- Flying Branch Posts, Ground Duty (Technical) Posts – Candidates should complete the 12th Pass with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks).
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Posts – Candidates should have complete Graduation (with 60% marks).
Age Limit :
For Flying Branch :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply ?
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For AFCAT 2 Commissioned Officer in Flying & Ground Duty Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @afcat.cdac.in
- Click “AFCAT 2 Recruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Start Date : 01.06.2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 30.06.2022